Sunday, January 10, 2010

Craft fallout.

It's been one of those days where I feel defeated and overly ambitious to a fault. I created my first prototype for the Kindle case - or at least started to - and got discouraged. I didn't think the pattern through and it ended up being a bust. I learned from the mistakes, of course, but I got frustrated and annoyed and put my machine away as quickly as my hands could get her back into her box.

It's a nice problem to have though, not being happy with my crafts. I could definitely have worse things to content with on a daily basis. For instance, I could be without this sweet little face peeking at me from behind the printer!



Luckily, Hazel is a mere 10 months old so she should be around for a long, long time. She'll get to witness more days of crafting fallout, I'm certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment