Thursday, November 12, 2009

The fabric store might be calling my name. Again.

I promise this is the last entry about the quilt. But, it's done! With a new thimble in hand (on finger?) I finished the binding. I was finally able to wash it to get the chalk lines off and thankfully it held up and didn't fall apart. Yet. It's cozy and sweet and I just love it. I might just be inspired to start another one. No other project is jockeying for my attention right this very second. Could it be that I'm able to stay consistent from one quilt to a second quilt without wandering elsewhere? Who could imagine such a thing?




And thanks to everyone for their kind words the last few days. I'm really liking this blogging thing.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I really love your fabric choices, too.

    ReplyDelete