Monday, November 16, 2009

My weekend secret.

Happy Monday. I would love to be able to tell you what I worked on this weekend but, 'tis the season, it's a Christmas present. I can tell you it's a quilt and the focus fabric is so perfect for the recipients that I can hardly stand it. The quilt top is completed - I think it took maybe 6-8 hours total so it came together quickly - so up next is the quilt sandwich then the quilting itself. I don't have room in my house to lay it all out properly so I asked the folks at my quilt shop if I could use their classroom tables for putting together the sandwich and they said I could. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get there with enough time to get it all put together before they close up but it will happen soon. I won't be able to stand it for much longer!

Meantime, here are the accent fabrics being sewn into blocks. Can't wait to show you the whole, finished project!


No comments:

Post a Comment